October 5th 2011, WGA earned its first approval as European Type Rating Training Organization. Since January 2012, WGA has gone through another step and is now certified ATO according to the new regulations issued by EASA. WGA ATO certification number is F-ATO 002.
The Qualifications and Certificates issued by WGA are recognized by all the state members of the European Civil Aviation Authorities (JAA, EASA).
Wild Geese Aviation training center, was located on the airport of Melun Villaroche (LFPM) and used the latest computer assisted teaching technics in partnership with CPAT. The training was provided by SFI and TRI who are qualified on the proposed types of aircraft and have from 5,000 to 20,000 flight hours experience.
Our management team has more than ten years of expertise in pilot training and offers a wide range of knowledge and experience. These elements are key factors for an operational training highly appreciated by airlines, incorporating for the first time in France, competency assessment training based on a scale of four levels.
Wild Geese Aviation instructor team has trained, more than 500 pilots, many of which are flying all around the world (Qatar Airways, Easy Jet, Ryan Air, Emirates, Presidential Flight, Corsairfly, XL Airways, Aigle Azur, Air France…)
WGA had dry lease contract with many providers such as Air France, Alteon/Boeing (Miami, Seattle, London Gatwick), CAE, GAA (Bahrain), FSC and IFTC (Turkey) to name a few. We had a base training flight contract with Czech Airlines in Praha on A320, B737 and ATR.
I decided to close Wild Geese Aviation France in March 2014, since then and for personal family reasons I am now established in Belgrade, Serbia. I re opened a new structure in Serbia under the same name, and I am offering consultancy in all the following aspects starting by how to establish an ATO, and how to operate such a structure to have it fully and completely fitted into and to the benefit of the airline backing up the ATO :
Pilot Training Course
- Skill level evaluation and, if necessary, custom upgrade before entry in the type rating qualification course.
- Progression training course and/or preparation for airlines screening tests.
- Multi Crew cooperation Certificate integrated into the A320 type rating transition course and Boeing 737* (all series). (*ready to go for approval)
- A320, B737* (all series) MPA and Additional Type rating. Additional Type Rating A300/310*, B757/767*, B777*. (*ready to go for approval)
- CCQ A330/340/320.
- Upon request we can customize to ZFTT Type Rating Transition course in case of partnership with an Airline.
- Course instructor, theoretical and practical (SFI/TRI).
- MPL implementation.
- Competency assessment to a scale of four levels.
Recurrent Training (LPC/OPC)
- Renewal and or re-validation of all above mentioned type rating.
- Renewal and or re-validation IR/ME (at the same time with the type rating).
- Renewal and or re-validation of instructor (TRI and SFI).
- Line Training (agreements between WGA and partner companies).